[Gatesedge] [Fwd: [Ansteorra-MoAS] Fwd: Royal Gifts Request]

Cynthia Mills cymills at baronbows.com
Sun Nov 1 15:16:11 PST 2009

Populace,

Received the below  message from my Regional and wanted to pass this
along as requested.   If you have anything you wish to donate please
bring it to our Populace Meeting on 11/9 and I will take it up to BAM.
Or if you are going to BAM and wish to take it, please feel free to do so.

Lady Cynthia
MOAS Shire of Gates Edge