[Gatesedge] Seeking autocrat of GE Fall event 2007

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 07:52:20 PDT 2009

I am seeking the person or person who was the autocrat of our fall event for
2007. If someone knows who that is or if that is you, please contact me by
email. Also you may contact me in person today at the Great Punkin' shoot.
Thank you.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion