[Gatesedge] Dear Shire

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 09:38:15 PDT 2009

Dear Shire,

Even though I am not historian and do not intend to apply at this time, I
have taken it upon myself to update the History link in the Tripod site. All
the officers have been updated. I have updated the Fallen Stars page with a
tribute to Don Christoforo. I am just waiting on finding the Champions for
2007 and a list of the Champions for this year 2009 and then the site will
be totally up to date again. You can access the updated History via the
Gatesedge webpage or you can go directly there using this link
*http://gehistorian.tripod.com/*<javascript:OpenWindow('http://gehistorian.tripod.com/')>

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion