[Gatesedge] Brewers Guild - May 23

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Apr 26 19:33:13 PDT 2010

Greetings Brewers, Mazers, and Vinters!

After a long hiatus we are planning some brewing sessions. We will start
with a series of sessions for the new brewer.

Session 1: The Science of Brewing and Making a Basic Mead

Sunday May 23, 2PM

Our first session will explore the science and chemistry of brewing. We
will learn the real reason behind why we do the things we do in brewing
and discuss the terms and jargon we use such as Gravity, Extraction,
Attenuation, Conversion, Adjunct, etc. We will go over the basic
equipment needed to start brewing and will brew a basic mead.

After our mead is in the fermenter we will share an evening meal.

If you plan on joining us please RSVP to HL Eadric so we know how many
to expect. Likewise feel free to contact Eadric with any questions.

The session will be held at Wanderer's Rest. Check the shire Web Pages
for the directions to Archery Practice to find your way to Wanderer's Rest.

In Service,

HL Eadric

eadric at scabrewer.com