[Gatesedge] About "No Supper with Annes" tonight

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 16:47:16 PST 2010

I've received several inquiries or concerned commentary might be more
appropriate being confused because of my announcement.

What you may be unaware of because it does not appear on the GE calendar is
that there are **TWO** Supper's with Annes and both take place at Jason's
Deli. There is one at the first Monday before Stargate Populace at the
Jason's at 34th &290 and another one on the 2nd Monday before GE Populace at
Jason's at Champions.

I posted this announcement to the GE list because there are a number of GE
people who travel down to the Stargate populace who eat with me and I didn't
want anyone to worry because I wasn't there.

Hope this clears up any confusion.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion