[Gatesedge] OT: Control Engineer needed in NW Houston

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 05:41:52 PST 2010

Greetings!

The company HE Gwen and I work for, in NW Houston, is in need of an experienced Control Engineer for a Manufacturing Environment.  See the job description and contact info below.  If you are interested reply privately and I'll give you the information you need to use me as a reference.

Yours in Service,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
mka: Steve Scott
dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com

Control
Engineer
Manufacturing
Environment

Due to increased production capacity,
we seek a qualified candidate to perform the following:
	* Design, write, implement, test and
document PLCSoftware
	* Design and troubleshoot VFD-controlled
motors an equipment
	* Troubleshoot control systems, PLC, HMI problems in manufacturing
equipment
	* Assist with documenting drawings,
manuals and procedures for electrical control components and
developments
	* Develop existing machine
retrofits.

To qualify, candidates should hold a BS
with 3+years manufacturing experience and be able to
demonstrate:
	* Ability to prioritize, estimate and
accomplish work to a plan.
	* Strong motivation and interpersonal
communication skills
	* Experience with Allen Bradley and
Siemens PLCprogramming and
troubleshooting
	* Read/Write Ladder Logic for PLC
	* Read electrical
schematics
	* 5 – 10 years experience in the
above

We are a public manufacturing company
based in northwest Houstonthat offers equipment to three
industries:  seismic surveys, offshore
cable, and graphics printing. Our competitive compensation package includes an
outstanding benefits package.

To learn more, please send your resume
to Recruiter at OYOGeospace.com.
Reference: MFE