[Gatesedge] The Shire of Gates Edge has a new Local Herald

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Tue May 11 19:39:36 PDT 2010

Congratulations Lord Robert. I will need your information for the officer's
list for the newsletter when you get the opportunity. Remember I need your
permission to post your information. You can look at the officer's list in
the newsletter to determine how much and what information you wish to have
me put in the OTE.
Annes

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 8:06 AM, Steve Scott (Dietrich) <
dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Greetings unto the Populace of the Shire of Gates Edge and unto the
> Ansteorran College of Heralds!
>
> It is my honor and pleasure to announce that Milord Robert of Colesford is
> the new Local Herald for the Shire of Gates Edge.  Robert has recently moved
> to Ansteorra from Caid, where he served some time as a Deputy Herald.  I am
> confident that he will do a good job for the Shire in his new office.
> Please welcome him to Ansteorra, and the Shire of Gates Edge!
>
> Yours in Service,
>
> Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
> Coastal Regional Herald
> mka: Steve Scott