[Gatesedge] Fw: Newcommers Open Forum Meeting

Antonio de Latour delatour at ymail.com
Wed Oct 20 17:18:01 PDT 2010

allrighty,

i was reading incoming emails on my drive home and realized through the
obviously;

-the open forum will begin at 8PM
-the name of our complex is The Mandolin ( www.themandolin.com )
-the gate code is 1968 and you must take the west gate (I cannot stress that
enough, this is the gate to the right) once you enter the gate our building is
the one on your immediate left next to the clubhouse and pool. look for the dead
tree and misting cauldron on the stoop.
-you can feel free to bring any munchies you would like to share.

again feel free to contact me off list or at 832/202-3336

Antonio de LaTour
Hospitaler, The Shire of Gate's Edge
io servo