[Gatesedge] Some requested assistance

Martin Miles egrayfox2030 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 16:46:01 PDT 2010

Due to reasons of a very resistance dealy virus, non transferable, I have a new inline dual line that will not let me cock my crossbow, so the instructions say I should not.  I need someone who would be willing to assist me next archery practice the 30th to cock back the bowstring of my crossbow so that I can shoot some.  Thanks for any assistance in advance.

It does not matter to me if assistance comes from astrapping young lad or a sexy young lass (oh wait she is just waiting to dance on my grave when the close the lid on my coffin.)

Ld Eric Grayfox, holder of multiple Sable Comets and other awards that I never remember I have.