[Gatesedge] OT: Personal Good news

BURNS, DARLENE 2 dburns2 at kleinisd.net
Thu Apr 7 05:07:25 PDT 2011

Dear Folks,

As some of you know, I had several doctor's appointments yesterday and I
wanted to share all the good news with you.

At my diabetic check up, I had lost 8 lbs. this last 3 months and
dropped my HbA1c from 6.6 to 6.0. As a result, Dr. Hightower reduced my
medications from 3 times a day to twice a day. I showed no signs of
neuropathy, my creatine levels in my urine were dead on normal and my
retinal scan was clear.

At my physical, my cholesterol levels were not only normal but super
with my HDL levels twice what they look for and my LDL's half of what
they look for. My BP was 116 over 72 and my liver enzymes which had been
elevated for the last 6 months had dropped to only 1 point above normal
levels.

At my dentist, all of my gums were healed from past issues with little
or no bleeding. The only bad news was they found a small cavity which
I'll get fixed this summer.

Thanks for all your good thoughts and support.

Annes

KISD CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.