[Gatesedge] Bring Out Your Dead!

Darnell Daniels dmage121 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 08:28:57 PDT 2011

This is a situation update.

I have inspected the site and vandals have struck again. There is currently no power at the site though there is water. Under the current burn ban only covered flames are allowed. You will need to bring a light source for evening feast, but candles must be enclosed and no tiki torches.
The Texas wildfires are still further north and are not a threat to the site at this time. I will be monitoring the situation as it relates to the event, though all the victims both friends and strangers are in our prayers.

Any questions can be directed to me off list.

Robert of Coleford
Autocrat, Bring Out Your Dead!