[Gatesedge] HELP!

Monalee R Kendall monaleekr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:24:28 PST 2012

Hey all,

I am in dire need of some help. I just heard from the out-going Gulf
War Exchequer that I am receiving a file cabinet and some boxes to
take home with me after the war. I will not be able to fit it in my
cute little Nissan Cube. Is there anyone going who might have room I
can use? I will gladly pay for room and board for the file cabinet for
the trip home.

Also, but not quite as dire, I have a friend coming down from the
Midrealm who will be camping with me and I need something for her to
sleep on. Anybody have itan air mattress I can borrow?

Thanks in advance!

Genevieve

--
It doesn't take all kinds there just ARE all kinds.