[Gatesedge] Coastal Region Outstanding Items for Exchequer for Round Table report

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 06:20:29 PST 2012

Hello Shirelings,

I stayed home today because I hurt my back this weekend. I am hoping to
open the trailer and look in it today so this item gets taken care of ASAP.

I am pretty sure I can get the inventory from our Knights Marshal for the
loaner gear...I sort of have an "in" with him...LOL!

Is it possible to get a quick listing of things that Scribal has that is
the Shire's also? I don't think any of the other guilds have anything of
the Shire's...I know that Herbalist doesn't.

Annes

"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"