[Gatesedge] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Board of Directors Nominee Listing

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 12 15:34:18 PDT 2012

There are two from Ansteorra, Mistress Gwyneth Blackrose, our Kingdom
Seneschal, and Baroness Genevieve McCullum de Caen, from Stargate.

If you have any opinions on any of the nominees, send your comments to the
address below.

Cheers,
Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom, Grandma
So much to do; so little attention span.....

From: <ea at sca.org>