[Gatesedge] Pillars of the Earth party

Snorri Hallsson snorri.hallsson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 08:32:26 PDT 2012

</lurk>

If you haven't seen this miniseries, go out of your way to watch it.

Then if you haven't read the book, go out of your way to read it. My
favorite novel of all time. I make it a point to read it at least once a
year and have every year since its release.

Anyway, we miss you guys. Life is ... tough ... up here lately. Anyone
following Groa on Facebook knows what's going on. We just really miss home
right now.

Snorri

<lurk>