[Gatesedge] 25th Anniversary Celebration for The Shire of Gates Edge

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:12:34 PDT 2015

Hi all

My SCA 'career' began in the Canton of Gates Edge and I would deem it a
privilege to participate in the celebration.  Bardcraft, documentation and
research are my foremost areas of expertise.  How can I be of aid?

Is this the October calendared event?

Iaebryht Graeghaer  (ihon)

One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested."

— E. M. Forster