[Gatesedge] Sunday...ooops

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 07:30:22 PDT 2015

I forgot that Thorgard was traveling to Bjornsborg to attend Quest for
Vahalla. I also know that some people want to meet in the park to talk
business. However, unless Brian Bogue​ wants to pick up the loaner gear, we
won't be able to hold an actual fighter practice.

If he doesn't want to do this, we don't necessarily *have* to meet in the
park unless folks want to...I've checked the Klein Soccer league's schedule
and they are having all sorts of competitions this Sunday in the park. So
parking is going to be very bad.

If we want to meet somewhere else, we need to decide fairly quickly.
Let me know what we want to do.

"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"