[Gatesedge] Sunday...ooops

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 17 14:41:00 PDT 2015

Starbuck’s is always a good choice.
Caitlin

From: Darlene Burns
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2015 9:30 AM
To: Gatesedge
Subject: [Gatesedge] Sunday...ooops

I forgot that Thorgard was traveling to Bjornsborg to attend Quest for Vahalla. I also know that some people want to meet in the park to talk business. However, unless Brian Bogue​ wants to pick up the loaner gear, we won't be able to hold an actual fighter practice.

If he doesn't want to do this, we don't necessarily *have* to meet in the park unless folks want to...I've checked the Klein Soccer league's schedule and they are having all sorts of competitions this Sunday in the park. So parking is going to be very bad.

If we want to meet somewhere else, we need to decide fairly quickly.
Let me know what we want to do.

"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"