GL - Answers to questions
ladylavina at email.com
Wed Feb 23 07:18:57 PST 2000
Greetings Everyone. I probably shouldn't answer these messages this early in the morning (I HATE MORNINGS!!) but here goes. Let me know if I forget anything. In no particular order:
1) For the potluck deal - I'm bringing a squash, cheese, rotel casserole dish. I have no clue what it's called.
2) The church - yes there is an oven. However, I would suggest having the things cooked before we get there. I don't know how to work that oven and it's OLD! We can use it though. There is a microwave there. As far as knives - yes. Cutting board? I have no clue. Might want to bring one of those.
3) The lounge here in the Department - we have to test the music level first and then get permission from the chair - who will be back in town on Thursday.
4) Not to contradict Rae, but I just talked to officials in the Parking Office about the parking garage. I was told that ANY parking lot (including the parking garage) was ticketed (or cost) until 10:00 p.m. Any lots after 10:00 are free. You can get a visitor parking pass for free (or it's $1.00.). If you don't have the pass, you get a ticket.
5) For those of you not dancing or busy doing other things tonight, there are still 4 dozen cookies that need stars put on them. If they don't get done tonight, we still have until Friday. I won't be dancing. I will have Daniel and David is going to Dallas. I plan on dancing later, but not this week. Too much going on at once... dancing, stars, A&S stuff to finish up. This working stuff is for the birds. Only 14 more years and I can retire. Then my hobbies will quit getting in the way of working...
That's it on this end. Let me know if I forgot anything.
FREE! The World's Best Email Address @email.com
Reserve your name now at http://www.email.com
Go to http://lists.ansteorra.org/lists.html to perform mailing list tasks.
More information about the Glaslyn