GL - Answers to questions

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Wed Feb 23 07:18:57 PST 2000

Greetings Everyone.  I probably shouldn't answer these messages this early in the morning (I HATE MORNINGS!!) but here goes.  Let me know if I forget anything.  In no particular order:

1)  For the potluck deal - I'm bringing a squash, cheese, rotel casserole dish.  I have no clue what it's called.

2)  The church - yes there is an oven.  However, I would suggest having the things cooked before we get there.  I don't know how to work that oven and it's OLD!  We can use it though.  There is a microwave there.  As far as knives - yes.  Cutting board?  I have no clue.  Might want to bring one of those.

3)  The lounge here in the Department - we have to test the music level first and then get permission from the chair - who will be back in town on Thursday.

4) Not to contradict Rae, but I just talked to officials in the Parking Office about the parking garage.  I was told that ANY parking lot (including the parking garage) was ticketed (or cost) until 10:00 p.m.  Any lots after 10:00 are free.  You can get a visitor parking pass for free (or it's $1.00.).  If you don't have the pass, you get a ticket.

5) For those of you not dancing or busy doing other things tonight, there are still 4 dozen cookies that need stars put on them.  If they don't get done tonight, we still have until Friday.  I won't be dancing.  I will have Daniel and David is going to Dallas.  I plan on dancing later, but not this week.  Too much going on at once...  dancing, stars, A&S stuff to finish up.  This working stuff is for the birds.  Only 14 more years and I can retire.  Then my hobbies will quit getting in the way of working...

That's it on this end.  Let me know if I forgot anything.

Lavina