GL - Fighter Practice

G.R.Rhine PenGwen at ticnet.com
Wed Mar 22 11:22:41 PST 2000

Thank you Connor for that lovely invitation.

Llew and I had the privilege of sharing a camp with several
members of Loch Ruadh at Gulf Wars this year. They has some
very fine people, down in their neck of the woods, and I know that
Polydore is quite knowledgeable in the art of combat arrow making.
He even puts little smiley faces (and others) on the tips of those
arrows. I am sure Loch Ruadh's assistance will be of great value to
our canton.

~Afan~

> I don't know the answers to your questions. However,  I can be of some
> assistance. Loch Ruadh has archery practices out at Polydore's house. It's
> about a 45 minute drive from lewisville, but if anyone from Glaslyn wanted
> to come out, they'd be more than welcome. Also, provided that I have some
> notice, I wouldn't mind having people ride out with me.
>
>     At any rate, if you'd like to get in touch with the loch ruadh archery
> marshal, his email address is yukon at teamunix.net . If you'd like to contact
> me to ride out or whatever, you can email me at ack3 at airmail.net .
>
> -Conor

G.R.Rhine