GL - Cover Art

Roger Hooten jynxcat at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 04:52:32 PST 2000

Interesting that you should mention art.  I can provide professional artwork
for your newsletter in the next/subsequent issues... Had I known that you
were looking I prolly' could have had something for you this time.  If
interested, just tell me what sort of things you would like to see on the
cover and I will have it done up for you. :)
Yours in Service,
Richarde l'Chat-Noir
mka. Roger Hooten.