GL - This Saturday

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Thu Sep 7 06:42:51 PDT 2000

Hi Everyone.  Since Cyniric is the one who instigated, er, uh, I mean,
initiated the idea of going to the fabric district, and he wants to wait
until 10:00 to leave, let's do just that.

Everyone who wants to go to the fabric district, be at my house around
10:00 (or so) and we will leave shortly thereafter.  If you need
directions to my house let me know.  Also, you are welcome to meet us
there, we should arrive around 10:45 - 11:00.  I normally start at the
shops in the back and work my way to the front of the street.

Lavina