GL - Re: GW Kitchen

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 7 09:32:17 PDT 2000

>I have some points to make here regarding GW meals:.....

    Just out of curiousity, are there any events locally which could
facilitate and have for a "central region populace" (which would add Emerald
Keep and Rosenfeld)?  It seems like "in person might be a better way to
organize this.  Not to stop the follow of ideas on-line, but I, for one,
always did prefer the face-to-face approach.

Just curious,
Cyniric Cyniwarding Forscruncenu Hand
Glaslyn