GL - Newcomers revel

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Mon Apr 16 07:20:04 PDT 2001

Come one ,come all to the the Home of Their Excellencies Fritz and
Catrin for a newcomers meet and greet potluck dinner.

When: 7:30 pm Friday April 20th- Show up early if you want to help setup

Where: 4609 Swiss Ave.
            Dallas Texas

We are asking that us SCAer's provide the pot luck portion of the meal.
This will be a non garb party.
BYOB

I will post a map to the web if someone will tell me how to do it or
will let me send it to them to do.
We live just east of downtown Dallas

Below are written directions.

Directions to Fritz and Catrin’s House
4609 Swiss Ave.
Dallas (214)821-1223

Dallas Mapsco 46A

  From 35 :
 Get on 30 East ,
 Take the Carroll St. exit
 Pass Haskell Ave. to Carroll St.
 Turn left (N) and go 8/10ths of a  mile to Swiss Ave.
 Turn right and go 1/10th of a mile past Moreland St. to the pink house
on the left (N)
 My banner will be displayed on the front porch.

>From 30:
Take 30 west to Carroll St. exit
Turn left (N) and go 8/10 ths of a  mile to Swiss Ave.
 Turn right and go 1/10th of a mile past Moreland St. to the pink house
on the left (N)

An SCA sign will be in the yard