GL - Newcomers revel

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Wed Apr 18 07:00:41 PDT 2001

As many of you have heard we are having a newcomers revel here on
Friday, April the 20th. It is a pot luck dinner type thing and I have
had several of you ask what to bring.

I have no clue.

We will provide some soft drinks, limited amount of beer and wine and a
entree of some sort.

I'm hoping that the rest of you will bring other good stuff. I'm not
able to coordinate the food so unless someone out there in e-land is
willing to take on the food coordination it will be a random draw for
food.

I hope a lot of you can make it. We've had a good deal of response from
the Newcomers we've invited so it should be a good party!

Thanks for all the enthusiasm you've shown for this first in  a long
time Newcomers Revel.

Fritz