GL - Mundane Announcement

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Thu Apr 5 08:41:55 PDT 2001

With the permission of Baron Fritz do I use this bandwidth for the
following announcement:

How many of you have seen a live or taped performance of Cirque du
Soleil?  Then you know a special kind of wonder and amazement.

Are you aware that Circue du Soleil has created a feature length film
called "The Journey of Man" currently showing in Imax theatres around the
country?

No?  Well, I want to see this film.  The only drawback is that it is
showing in Tulsa, OK.  How many of you out there are interested in
getting a group together to go the weekend of May 12, 2001?

"The Journey of Man" is showing at the Cinemark Imax in Tulsa through the
end of May.  Cost for the movie would be 6.50- 8.50 per person depending
on the time we choose to attend and how many are in our group.  We must
have at least ten to get group rates.  There are hotels and eateries next
door or across the street.  Group rates could probably be gotten at the
hotels as well.  I know this is ambitious, but if we have enough people,
we may consider chartering a bus.  I will look into that.

Please contact me privately with confirmations, questions, or comments.

Respectfully,
Lady Francesca
Steppes