GL - Mundane Announcement

Baron Rozell ack3 at airmail.net
Thu Apr 5 12:54:28 PDT 2001

Here's something else to think about.. According to thier website, The
Cirque du Soleil is scheduled to be in Houston this Fall and in Dallas in
Winter 2002. If there's enough interest for a trip to see the movie, then I
think that could definitely warrant a trip to Stargate to see a live
performance.

You can check out thier website at:
http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/

- ld. Conor