GL - Redheads/ ballista color... still

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Tue Jan 30 14:40:52 PST 2001

	Your Excellency, thank you for allowing us to come out of the
corner. Just to let you know though, Llew is happy to know he isn't
the only one who gets in trouble with you. *grin*

 	Joan, yes I did notice that it is the two redheads who are in
trouble. I've grown used to it over the years. Knowing you (little as
that is) I am sure you have too. *wink*

	How about we paint the ballista just plain ol' brown... Llew
suggested a coat of sealant and be done with it. Quite honestly,
one would have to be insane (and have a whole year to get it done)
to tackle the job of painting the thing plaid. Color is good... I don't
really care, as long as it isn't pink! Or powder blue... As long as it
isn't pink or powder blue, paint it whatever color you want. Except,
no pastel... it can't be pastel. Otherwise I don't care what color it
is... as long as it isn't orange. *grin*

	Whatever the color, I think I have come up with a name (with
the help of my sister) that will make Llew happy at least. How
about Barnacle Buster? *giggle* Barnacle Buster Foo Foo!

 ~A~