GL - Redheads/ ballista color... still

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 30 17:31:39 PST 2001

My Lady Afan of the Fiery Mane,
Seige Commander of  Glaslyn,
And all around great gal,

Yes Afan I know about the corner.

I was thinking if I got my many cousins( 5 sets of twins all red
several in the area and Black Oak) to join Glaslyn we could be called
the Glaslyn of Redheads-<G>.
Okay just kidding-about the name, not the redheads.

What ever color you want painted,stainned etc on the
death maker, Buster, I will help and bring food.
Just let me know when and where.

In Service,
Joan