GL - Heralds and Canton existence

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Tue Jan 23 09:35:52 PST 2001

Well, Lord Cyniric, I say - YOU CAN'T MOVE!  Now there - that solves the
whole issue.

Is there something in the Kingdom Law(book) that says we CAN'T hold
people against their will?  After all, isn't that a period thing to do?

Lavina
(and NO!!!! I don't want the position)

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Richard Culver wrote:

> Greetings!
>
>   Okay here is the low down of the facts.  Ceinwen has confirmed to me
> privately we WILL need a warranted herald to keep canton status after I
> move.  If you know someone, anyone, please get a hold of me.
>
> Godspeed,
> Cyniric hlafard

***ladylavina at email.com***
           or