GL - Heralds and Canton existence

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 13:54:35 PST 2001

>Well, Lord Cyniric, I say - YOU CAN'T MOVE!  Now there - that solves the
>whole issue.
>
>Is there something in the Kingdom Law(book) that says we CAN'T hold
>people against their will?  After all, isn't that a period thing to do?

  As much as I sincerely enjoy being a part of the canton and the Barony, my
role as a father will always dictate my actions (why do think I have been
single so long-- outside of being weird :P).
   I assure you if there were anyway to change things around, I would.  I
hate Houston.  I am doing good here at school (so far).  Ric needs me more
than Glaslyn does.
   BTW I might need a deputy pronto.  My neurologist is going ahead with the
needed surgeries on my carpal tunnel and a pinch at the elbow, both in my
left arm.  So at least we will have an extra helm and some armor. :)  Also
of note which I want to share just so there is no suprise IF it happens-- my
doctor said I MIGHT be in the early stages of Lou Gehrig's disease.  The
only thing he knows for sure is I am screwed up and none the diagnostic
tests are lining up with one diagnosis or another.  I just want to pass that
along.

Godspeed,
Cyniric hlafard