GL - Thank you

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 20:57:30 PST 2001

 Ta...Lass noo problem.... and I think it a grand idea that we paint it and they guys fix food and drink...lol.... but I have tae say... nae PINK!!!

lol...had a wonderful time and the food was great !!!

Sharlyne

  grrhine at swbell.net wrote:
Thank you... everyone!!!

Yesterday was a lot of fun, the food was great, and the ballista is
DONE!!!!

A special thank you to Joan... I appreciate you stepping up and
just taking care of everything. It was great being waited on in Llew's
house. I think you've earned the right to learn to use the coffee
grinder. *grin*

Thanks everyone who brought food, and other stuff. And since I
would have been all alone when the guys went to Lowes, thanks for
keeping me company.

Now... they guys said that whoever didn't actually work on the
ballista needs to come help paint it. Pink anyone?!? *wicked grin* I
think it's a great idea... they told me they would just sit in the
house and relax, but I am thinking we will all paint the ballista, and
they can fix us food and coffee. :)

I understand too that we have 50 rounds of ammo coming to us.
Wolf, is that going to be completed, or are we going to have to
build those bolts? In any event, we need to build bolts... the more
ammo the better!!!

Okay... so put on your thinking caps, come up with a name for this
bad boy, and a color to paint it... pink... and a time to do it.

~Afan~
She who wears many hats