GL - Thank you

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Mon Jan 29 12:57:42 PST 2001

Just thought I'd share, the Baroness' Ballista--yes, that's right, built
for Her Excellency and part of the Steppes Baronial Armory
henceforth--is named The Red Headed Steppes Child, and sports both the
arms of the Kingdom, the Barony and Her Excellency's  arms.  Cool huh?
BTW, I hit Fearghus DIRECTLY ON THE HEAD at firing practice two weeks
ago!
Look out Trimaris!

Hee Hee
Catrin