GL - Re: Welcome to redtape

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Tue Jan 30 15:45:33 PST 2001

Lavina you are an officer of Glaslyn..........yes?  then that's why you were
put on this list.  Master Richard runs this list it is closed to all who are
not officers.  If you have any questions concerning your office this is the
place to ask things.

do you have any other questions? - Arabella

> Would anyone out there have any idea as to WHY ON EARTH I would be
> subscribed to the redtape list?
>
> AND WHO'S THE CULPRET THAT SIGNED ME UP FOR ONE MORE LIST-SERVE (as though
> the 6 I'm on already isn't enough!)
>
> Lavina
>
> On Tue, 30 Jan 2001 Majordomo at ansteorra.org wrote:
>
> > --

> > you can send mail to <Majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG> with the following
> > command in the body of your email message:
> >
> >     unsubscribe redtape
> >
> > or from another account, besides ladylavina at email.com:

> > If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
> > (if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
> > list itself) send email to <owner-redtape at Ansteorra.ORG> .
> > This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
> > to contact a human.
> >
> > [Last updated on: Fri Dec  3 15:26:21 1999]
> > -Welcome to the redtape list. This list is only available to their
> > Majesties, Their Highnesses, The Greater and Lesser Officers, Regional
> > deputies and other special deputies. If you are receiving this message
you
> > meet this criteria. This list is to discuss various administrative
ideas,
> > projects, problems that involve all aspects of the kingdom.  You will be
> > removed from this list when your warrant expires and you no longer meet
the
> > criteria listed above. Personal attacks and foul language will not be
> > tolerated and will result in your removal from this list. If you have
any
> > other questions you can contact the administrator Master Richard
Fairbourne