GL - Re: Welcome to redtape

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Wed Jan 31 07:50:08 PST 2001

Thanks Lady Arabella:

Any further questions?  Do you know of a good shrink? Somehow, a strange
spirit overtook me and (forced me to) raised my hand when they called
for a deputy seneschal.  My name was called and the spirit released me.

I woke up from my transe to find that I had (been) volunteered to be
deputy seneschal....

Lady Lavina

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Ladyarabella wrote:

> Lavina you are an officer of Glaslyn..........yes?  then that's why you were
> put on this list.  Master Richard runs this list it is closed to all who are
> not officers.  If you have any questions concerning your office this is the
> place to ask things.
>
> do you have any other questions? - Arabella

Lady Lavina wrote something along the lines of...