[Glaslyn] August Herbalist Guild

kkcleek at netscape.net kkcleek at netscape.net
Thu Jul 26 20:10:17 PDT 2001

Please read the following missive from Viscountess Katherine O’Malley…

Greetings from Viscountess Katherine O’Malley,

The Herbalist Guild has moved the date of our next meeting to the first Monday of August (August 6) as we are gathering to make feast favors for Steppes Artisan. We are going to make little potpourri bags from muslin and fill them with aromatic herbs for all feasting gentles. The meeting will be held at the home of Suzanna the Herbalist. Contact and driving information will be posted on the net in the very near future. Please feel free to contact my very competent Lady-in-Waiting M’Lady Liadan Brega at 972.680.1689 or by email kkcleek at netscape.net with any questions. The Guild will have a great time. Please come and join the fun!

Your humble servant,
Viscountess Katherine