[Glaslyn] Youth Academy

kkcleek at netscape.net kkcleek at netscape.net
Thu Jul 26 20:11:53 PDT 2001

Please read the following missive from Viscountess Katherine O’Malley…

Unto the Youth of this Great Kingdom of Ansteorra,

I am Viscountess Katherine. At Steppes Artisan on August 11, 2001, I will be hosting the first meeting of the Academy of the Young Wolves (temporary name). During this meeting I will try to find out what you would like to take place within this Academy. I will advise you of what I expect from you and the dates of our next events. I will be available to you at any event I attend. I look forward to talking with you and viewing your projects.

I think that the Academy has the potential to become the greatest youth academy in the known world as long as you are willing to make an honest effort. I will work with you and assist you in attaining your goals and dreams, but as with all things, you must have patience. I will do everything in my power to expedite your projected goals.

I hope to see all of the parents of interested youth as well and I am looking forward to your active participation. All we need to commit to are little bits of quality time. The Society has not been geared for youth but this too can change. I will give as much effort as the youth and parents are willing to give.

I look forward to seeing all of you at Steppes Artisan.

Vivat the Youth of Ansteorra!

Your humble servant,
Viscountess Katherine