[Glaslyn] Another reminder

GeekGrrl geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org
Fri Jun 22 13:00:16 PDT 2001

M'Lords and Ladiess, please pardon the intrusion, but not only will
Lindenwood be having their meeting at 10am, later that afternoon at the
same location they will be presenting their annual Masked Ball. This
year's theme is 'A Night on Mount Olympus'. The event begins at 4pm, so
perhaps even some attending the fighting garb workshop might be able to
come out and play with us!

More information on the event can be found at
http://midsummer.geekgrrl.org

We'd love to see you there!

Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir
Sideboard Co-Ordinator