[Glaslyn] Heraldric Workshop

GeekGrrl geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org
Fri Jun 29 14:19:47 PDT 2001

Kom heil og sael!

There will be a Heraldic Workshop on Saturday, June 30 at 2:00 pm - 6:00
pm. Please bring anything you are currently working on. There are
individuals interested in Anglo-Saxon and English names and need help with
the research. I do not have material on these myself, and would appreciate
it if anyone who does would bring materials to this session.

In addition, my campmates for Pennsic have asked me to teach an
introduction to basic heraldry for the camp children. For this, I will be
constructing a felt board and a multitude of cut-outs of various
ordinaries and charges. It is my thought that such a thing could also be
useful to the local populace in designing devices and badges, and I will
also be working on this Saturday.

The meeting will be held at my home, and any heraldic-related activity is
welcome, from submissions to tabard design to banners, etc. Directions can
be found at http://geekgrrl.geekgrrl.org/sca/map.html , by calling me at
972-432-8945, or by contacting me by email.

Hope to see you there!
Lady Sunnifa Eiríksdóttir
Herald, Canton of Lindenwood