GL - The Glaslynier

Jesse Jones lordnequam at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:16:39 PST 2001

*Tap, tap,* Is this thing on?  Apparently . . . good!  Hello and good
[insert time of day] to you all, folks!  For those of you how may not know
me (seeing as this is the first time I have ever posted to this list), the
name's Jesse.  But that's immaterial at this point and time.  What matters
is, as follows . . .

Recently, I announced that I would be starting the Canton's Unofficial, and
I stress _unofficial_, Newsletter . . . but I can't do this alone!  Well, I
can, but it wouldn't be very informative . . . what does this mean?

So glad you asked!

It means I need several things from all you wonderful, wonderful people!
They are as follows (likes "as follows"-ing if you couldn't tell) -

1) A title!  Currently, this thing is called simply "The Glaslynier" because
its the best I could come up with.  A list of suggestions will be compiled
and voted upon during the April Business Meeting.

2) Content!  Send articles, send pictures, send everything but your
first-born (unless they're good as manual labour and willing to follow
orders, my apartment could always use a good cleaning).  The Glaslynier
will, depending on content, be run in 4, 6, or 8 1/2-page spreads (i.e.,
each page will be about the same size as the ones that appear in the Black
Star, only far less numerous), printed in black and white, and laid out by
yours truly (don't worry, I have some experience with this stuff).  So send
me everything you think the people of Glaslyn will be interested in knowing!

3) Money! . . . well, okay, so it'll cost between $0.03 and $0.06 per copy .
. . but, well, I can always use money!  Is it illegal to use this list to
solicit donations?  If it is, this part was just a joke, really!  But don't
worry, I can manage the expenses of the project, at this stage, quite fine
by myself.

Anyway, that's all for now, folks!  If you're interested in learning more
about this project, you can e-mail me without having to reply to the entire
list at 'lordnequam at hotmail.com'

Take care!

Truly!,

Jesse J. Jones