GL - Sorry

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Fri Mar 30 08:19:24 PST 2001

Sorry, but we made a mistake.

As some of you are aware in order for an award to be given at an event
the event needs to be on the Kingdom calendar. We forgot that Defender
of the Flame is not an official calendar event so we cannot give any
Kingdom awards out at it.

Sorry for the confusion.

However we just so happen to have a small event coming up at the end of
May called Steppes Warlord at which the crown can give out much deserved
awards at.

SOOOOO...... send in those award recs. to Their Majesties with a
courtesy copy to us and we will see what we can do to recognize the
efforts of those that deserve it.

Fritz and Catrin
Baron and Baroness of the Steppes