GL - Hospital visit

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 15:48:16 PST 2001

Greetings!

   Well I spent my morning with Teresa in the ER getting treated for a
severe neck sprain.  Who is next in the canton? :)

    With that in mind, considering my other surgeries and medical problems,
and Joan's sincere concerns, I will be donating my armour to the canton and
quiting fighting.  I am just too susceptable to injury at this point in my
life.  I feel I have enough things to offer to the Kingdom and Glaslyn
without being in traction or losing function anywhere else on my body.  Of
course knowing me, I will just wind up throwing out my back carrying
research material. :)

Godspeed,
Cyniric forscrunenhande