GL - Herries, the chef

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Wed Mar 21 09:05:54 PST 2001

Herries got an acorn because everytime we asked him he's there helping out and
many times we don't even have to ask! And always with that Herries smile.
Herries is a tribute to Glasyn and the Steppes and we are glad to have him in
our midst.

And those potatoes where good. I had a double helping.

You know, we open bids for Artisan tomarrow night at populace. Perhaps Herries
and some friends should think about putting in to lunch steward that event?????

Fritz