GL - Herries, the chef

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Wed Mar 21 20:21:23 PST 2001

Oh, so THAT"S why Herries had to make a second round of potatoes, and without
onions (although you could still taste onion from the pan juice, and they were
excellent)....my HUSBAND ate all the potatoes!   Fine!  At least it wasn't
cornbread  (really inside joke)...
And Herries has been earning that acorn for a few years now--always there with a
willing heart and a strong sense of community.  We love that!

Stay tuned for our rave reviews on the subjects of Steppes and Elfsea at War, and
Steppes in general.  You all make us very proud.....