GL - The Event

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Wed Mar 28 11:00:45 PST 2001

Well, that's a good question.  Before making 2 trips to Montana, and
finding out I was pregnant upon returning (a week after returning....), I
was Deputy Minister of Children for the Barony of Elfsea...so your guess
is as good as mine...

Lavina

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Richard Culver wrote:

> >It is well known that if you WANT to get pregnant----just hold office as
> >minister
> >of children for a while and you will get there............; )
> >
> >or at least  it happened three times in a row...............so figure the
> >odds
>

>    Na, in Glaslyn you apparently just go to Montana, right Lavina?
>
> Cyniric

***ladylavina at email.com***
           or
***susant at unt.edu***