GL - Children's Activities at our event

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 29 13:52:42 PST 2001

Lavina,

A great idea, I think the kids would love it. Dakota is sticker crazy.
Also the paper mache dragon is a good one. Are you hosting
A&S night on Monday ? Maybe everyone can bounce ideas,
and we can make the event just as fun for the kids as the adults.
If not duct tape them to the trees. <g>
Thanks for your help. Urg...Herries, everyone, is it okay
I run the kids activities or does someone else want that
pleasure, or we could break in down into shifts ?

Joan