[Glaslyn] Heraldic Consultation/Commentary

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Fri Nov 30 14:22:30 PST 2001

Greetings,

I hope everyone is faring okay after our recent stint of bad weather.

I am sending this reminder (I know, it’s kind of late – sorry!) about
the heraldic consultation/commentary/PARTY tonight at Iames and Liadan’s
home.  Directions follow in this post.

I will have some books there for basic research. I will have resources
for the following nationalities - English, Irish, Scots, etc.  I will
not have books for Chinese, Japanese, or the other lesser chosen persona
names (in my albeit incredibly limited experience).  If you are
interested in coming and want to research a name in one of these (or you
just want to make sure I have resource material for you) please email me
no later than 6PM.  I will not check my email after that.

I sincerely hope to see many of you as possible there.  And remember,
you don’t have to have something to research to come.  You can just come
hang out with the really cool herald people.  We throw the best parties.
(And if you are at this point saying, “I didn’t know they had really
cool parties” ask yourself “when was the last time I was at a heraldic
party?!?!?”  See, told you so!  :-) :-) )

It begins at 7:30 PM and ends when Iames and Liadan graciously kick us
out.  :-)

Directions:

Make your best way to 635 (LBJ) and 75 (Central). Go north on 75 and
take the Spring Valley Exit. Be aware of construction. Take a Right at
Spring Valley (the only way you can go right now). Come down about three
lights to the Taco Bell and take a left. You will still be on Spring
Valley, continue on through two more lights and to the second four way
stop. You should have just crossed the railroad tracks. This is Bowser.
Take a left and then your first right you are now on Morningstar Trail
we are the fifth house on the left, 809 Morningstar Trail. If this is
all just too much please call (972) 680-1689 and Iames can talk you in
from almost anywhere.

Hope to see lots of you there.

Margarite