[Glaslyn] [Dfw-announce] Lindenwood Archery Practice Dec 1 10:30AM

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Fri Nov 30 14:29:17 PST 2001

I just wanted to post a quick note to give all of you some directions.
I think that most everyone is probably aware of how to get there; but I
want _everyone_ to come, every point counts!!

So toward that end, here are the directions from I-35.

Take the Sandy Lake exit and go West (left if you were going north on
35, and right if you were going south).  Continue along the road until
you come to a sign that says McInnish Park, turn left.  (You will also
notice that this will be the first place you can turn left in a true
“turn lane only”)

Once in the park, continue until you come to that sign that says
“archery range” with an arrow pointing to the right.  Turn AFTER this
sign.  Then take the next right.

My cell phone number is 214-684-6027.  If you get lost, call.

I realize probably none of you would do this, but just as a matter of
course, please do not give this number out.  I hope to see everyone
tomorrow for what promises (according to our wonderful seers of weather
– who are never wrong! :-) ) to be a glorious day.

Margarite McBridin
Lindenwood Archery Marshal