[Glaslyn] Defender of the Flame Event

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 08:37:48 PDT 2002

>Wolf and I wanted to let you all know that we are dilligently
>looking at trying to reclaim our reservations at the Hawkwood
>site.  We have two outlets in the works.

   I just received the deposit in the mail and will try to drop it by
tonight (check your mailbox if you are out tonight).
   I will be sending the info to the other guy with the info he wanted about
the Hawkwood site as the deal was with Hawkwood's owners.
   Once that is done then I will get off the list. :)

Godspeed,
Rich