[Glaslyn] Defender of the Flame Event - several small messages lumped together

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 9 16:10:36 PDT 2002

Rich - Since this wasn't clear.  Are you dropping the deposit by here
(Capricia and Sebastian's - treasurer's)?  If so, we will be out at Bible
study and our mailbox is inaccessible without a key.  You could attempt to
slip it under the door.  If you need directions please call before 7 as we
will be leaving then.
If you were talking about Wolf and Ceinwen's, then ignore this.  Although I
will be the one who needs to end up with this check.  If they're bringing it
to me as a favor to you and don't mind the responsibility, then "Great!".

Ceinwen and Airaklee - if you need me to swing by and pick this up, we'll be
up in Denton on Thursday for dance.  Also, opinion-wise - I prefer Burnett
or Hawkwood or the place in Cleburne mentioned at Springfaire over the park,
but beggars can't be choosers so if it needs to be the park I understand and
will do my best to still make it be wonderful.  ;-)

Lavina - can I swing by your place as well?  I need to get your signatures
on the new sig cards for the bank so we can actually write any checks we
need to.  I'm assuming a new deposit check for somewhere will need to be
written relatively soon, so I'm hoping to get the cards done this week if at
all possible.
I'd prefer to swing by before dance so we don't keep our budding new dancer
out too late.  That would be about 6:45 to 7:00ish.

Anne - Sebastian loved having you in the kitchen because you helped keep him
sane.  We know you're water-bearing, I just have been teasing Carolle about
it since you're such a great worker and she got to you first.  ;-)

Carolle - I have a Joann's coupon and would like to get some more fabric for
the canton.  Where is the Joann's out your way and which color do we need
more - red or yellow?  Or should I get more banner canvas?  Or the brown for
the barrels?  I'll try to remember to bring a water cooler tomorrow as well.

Hope I haven't confused everyone too terribly.  ;-)
Capricia